- Drop in pet sitting visits for cats, dogs and many other domestic and urban farm animals,
- Daily midday dog walks for you pup while you're at work,
- Overnight pet sitting from 10 - 18 hours a day,
- House Sitting - We offer drop in visits to your home while you're away to keep your home looking lived in and more secure.
- Photo updates posted on Facebook, Instagram and/or Google+,
- GPS check in with each pet sitting and dog walk visit,
- A professional pet sitter or dog walker comes to your home to care for your pet. Your pet gets to stay in their comfortable environment and avoid potential illness and stress of staying at a kennel.
- Pet Sitting includes basic home care - take in/out trash, mail, water several houseplants, maintain lived in appearance of home, etc.
Setting up a meet & greet is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
1) After you've verified you are in one of the neighborhoods in our service area (see below) - Contact us via text (619-567-9281) or online with you name, email address, and a note telling us what kind of service you need.
2) We'll email you a link to complete your new client profile. Once your profile is complete ...
3) We'll schedule your complimentary meet & greet.
Our Service Area Includes*
92116 - University Heights, Normal Heights, and Kensington
92115 - College Area, Rolando and Talmadge
92119 - Lake Murray area South of Navajo Road
92120 - Del Cerro
91942 & 91941 - La Mesa (West of 125)
*Must have dedicated off street parking space if in a permitted/metered area.
"I absolutely LOVE Pridey Girl Petcare! They took such amazing care of my Greyhounds while we were out of town. I was able to go on facebook and instagram everyday and see pictures of their fun adventures, and they got along so well with their greyhound, and made new friends. It was so easy to set up, she came over and did a quick meet and greet before we left so she could get familiar with where their food, leashes and treats were. I am so happy to have a new dog watcher that I trust completely with my babies. Thank you!!" - Renee R.